Overall goals of the Working Group
- The coordination and scientific and clinical development of the National Network of Teleaudiology.
- Hearing implants’ telefitting is a clue component of postoperative patients’ health-care, by providing the optimum auditory nerve electrical stimulation parameters.
- By providing state-of- the-art telemedicine solutions, it enables reduced medical costs for otolaryngology, the ability to conduct remote consultations, conferences, treatments and rehabilitation without the need for specialists or patients to travel all over the country.
- Support for physicians and other specialists from smaller medical centers, creating the opportunity to experts assistance in Africa, Asia, Australia, North America, South America.
- Improved qualifications of less experienced medical staff watching the work of the experts: organizing Windows Approach Workshop.
- Hearing screening around the world. Screening was performed using the Platform of Sensory Organs Examination; on the basis of the audiometric procedure of measuring the hearing threshold.
- Actively participates in didactic activity on the Speech Therapy and Audiology specialization run at Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, as well as takes care of specialists undergoing the trainings.