Digital Health for Space and Extreme Environments
- Anna SCHMAUS-KLUGHAMMER
- Juliana HERBERT
- Raluca PAPACOCEA
- Opeyemi Paul IYIOLA
- Joao CASTRO
- Rosirene GESSINGER
- Romosha SAHA
- Murthy REMILLA
- Shiva RANA
- Svenja KACZOROWSKI
The ISfTeH Working Hscussions with experts in areas related to the main theme of the WG, as well as with the establishment of research projects related to digital health systems, devices, software and their use in space missions and the exploration of extreme environments by humans.
- to create awareness of the contribution of digital health in the maintenance of the health and wellbeing of people in remote locations;
- to motivate innovation in the area of digital health through debate and educational initiatives;
- to develop a network of professionals and students under the theme of the WG. This is a very unique initiative that will promote telehealth and its applications in space and other extreme environments.
- Promotion of virtual events, such as webinars, panels and lectures regarding the theme of the WG.
- Motivating the involvement of international participants – speakers, researchers, professors, students.
- Establishing and conducting research related to the application of digital health in space missions and other extreme environments.
- Creation of a network of people involved in areas related to the theme of the WG.
- Organization of a repository/archive of information regarding the theme of the WG, based on the activities and initiatives developed by the WG over the year.