NewsAugust 31, 2022
Announcing the Global Connections for Sustainable Telehealth Conference, taking place November 6-7, 2022 in San Jose, California, USA.
This is the first time ISfTeH is bringing together our network of international experts to the USA, for a face-to-face meeting of the minds. Attendees and vendors will have the opportunity to network with global stakeholders and discover new opportunities for the expansion of telehealth in national and international markets of high growth.
.We have an exciting agenda planned with speakers from around the world covering topics including:
- International Sustainability Models for Telehealth
- Utilization of Telemedicine to Optimize Care Across International Healthcare
- The Rise of Digital First & Decentralized Healthcare
- Cybersecurity for International Expansion
- Key Regulatory Considerations for Global Markets
- Digital Health and the Crisis in Ukraine
See the exciting list of speakers confirmed to date from these international organizations: Medgate Global, Zoom, International SOS, HP, AGA Khan Development Network, DLA Piper, Finnish Society of Telemedicine & eHealth, Quality & Accreditation Institute (QAI), Nationwide Network of Teleaudiology, and Japanese Telemedicine & Telecare Association.
To register or learn more about the program, go to www.isftehevents.org.