February 22, 2012 Call for Consultants
Consultancy Notice for eHealth/mHealth study in South Sudan
Duration: 15 March 2012 – 30 April 2012
Deadline: 9 March 2012
The Consultant shall carry out a needs analysis for eHealth/mHealth to support priority health sector activities in South Sudan, in consultation with the project partners – Advance Development for Africa (ADA), WHO and Ericsson – using identified templates for country situation analysis recommended by WHO and other international agencies for such studies.
The consultant is expected to:
1) Do a desk study of eHealth activities in South Sudan;
2) Undertake a mission to Juba and other identified places in South Sudan to gather data and information on eHealth/mHealth projects through interaction with various categories of stakeholders – government officials, academic institutions, industry players and civil society organizations;
3) Prepare a draft report on eHealth/mHealth activities in South Sudan;
4) Serve as facilitator at a meeting/workshop with project partners and other stakeholders, where the draft report will be reviewed. Logistics for the meeting/workshop will be managed directly by the project partners;
5) Prepare final report and project proposal, based on the review.
How to apply
The response (offer) from interested individuals should include the following:
• Interest and availability to undertake this consultancy assignment;
• Specific requirements of the consultant, if applicable, and questions and remarks about the assignment;
• CV of the consultant proposed for this work – specifically indicating relevant experience, knowledge and skills, and past assignments and results.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com latest 16:00 (GMT) on 9 March 2012, with the following reference: “Consultancy assignment for: eHealth/mHealth study in South Sudan”.
Download full Terms of Reference: (link to TORs)