April 23, 2012 Call for Consultants
The Ugandan Ministry of Health is seeking a senior consultant to support the newly formed eHealth Technical Working Group. This position will be supported by UNICEF for a period of 11 months.
Some of the responsibilities of this consultant include:
· Creating a governance structure for the creation and ongoing management of the national eHealth programme
· Gathering, analyzing and presenting documentation on existing frameworks, policies and legislation, and best practices and standards
· Working with other donor-sponsored eHealth consultants in developing the eHealth strategic plan and a national Health Information System Policy and Strategic Framework.
· Supporting evaluations of proposed eHealth projects
· Developing technical standards and a hosting / network strategy, and a hardware and support maintenance plan for IT infrastructure
We would greatly appreciate it if you circulated this TOR through your existing networks and to any candidates you recommend.
This application closes on May 4, 2012. Interested Candidates should submit a Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “Application for UNICEF eHealth Consultant” in subject line.