December 2, 2019 at 10:00-12:30 (EET)
AI4Diagnostics & The Science Park Tehnopol (Estonia) presented a webinar on AI in Diagnostics. The presentations enabled the audience to get the basic knowledge on AI, in order to be prepared while discussing AI with potential partners. This educational session dealed with principles of algorithm creation, database, deep learning and machine-learning, etc.
The webinar featured a presentation from ISfTeH member Karl Stroetmann on "Artificial Intelligence in Health: what is it all about?"
VideoDecember 2, 2019
NOVEMBER: 07th, 2019 - Thursday - 19:00 CET - ISfTeH TeleCardiology WG
Title: Health in the EU - current state, future directions & GDPR updates
Moderator: Dr. Alexandru Michie - ISfTeH TeleCardiology WG Board Member
1. Mme. Ioana-Maria Gligor (European Commission, DG SANTE, Head of European Reference Networks and Digital Health Unit)
2. M. Dalibor Vojta (European Commission, DG SANTE, GDPR Expert)
VideoNovember 7, 2019
SEPTEMBER: 26th, 2019 - Thursday - ISfTeH Medical & Bioinformatics WG
Title: Digital Health Leadership in the Healthcare Organizations
Moderator: Dr. Michele Griffith - ISfTeH Board Member
1. Dr. Dina Ziadlou (ISfTeH Member of Medical & Bioinformatics WG): Digital Transformation Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
2. Dr. Ram Prakash Suriyanarayanan (ISfTeH Member of Medical & Bioinformatics WG): Impact of AI in Tele-rehabilitation on Healthcare Organizations
VideoOctober 1, 2019
JUNE: 27th, 2019 - Thursday - TeleCARDIOLOGY WG
Organized by the ISfTeH TeleCARDIOLOGY WG in Partnership with the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC)
Title: Digital Solutions in Preventive Cardiology
Moderator: Dr. Alexandru Mischie - ISfTeH TeleCardiology WG Coordinator
1. Dr. Ewa Piotrowicz MD, PhD, FESC, Head of Telecardiology Center, Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw, Poland
2. Prof. Diederick Grobbee MD, PhD, FESC, EAPC Past President, Head of Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
VideoJune 27, 2019
MAY: 30th, 2019 - TeleNursing WG
Title: Telenursing in Advanced Practice Nursing
Moderator: Dr. Konstantinos Antypas - ISfTeH TeleNursing WG Coordinator
1. Dr. Rebecca A. Bates: Hot Spots: Using Telehealth to Partner with Patients and Educate Students;
2. Dr. Patricia Camillo: Advanced Practice Telehealth Nursing: Practical Strategies and Remaining Questions;
VideoMay 30, 2019
Dec 05th, 2018 - TeleDentistry WG
“Brazilian Special Interest Group of Teledentistry of the University Telemedicine Network – RUTE” (Dr. Ana Estela Haddad).
“Dentistry eLearning Course for Special Needs Patients” (Dr. Deise Garrido).
"Estomatonet" (Prof Dr Vinicus Carrard).
VideoDecember 5, 2018
Nordic e-Health National Strategies for Nurses: Content, Vision, Results and International Relevance
Nov 19th, 2018 - TeleNursing WG
On Monday, 19th November 2018 the TeleNursing Working Group of the ISfTeH organised a webinar with the theme: Nordic e-Health National Strategies for Nurses: Content, Vision, Results and International Relevance.
The first presenter, Pirkko Kouri, the Vice-President of ISfTeH and Principal Lecturer of the Savonia University of Applied Sciences in Finland, presented the Finnish strategy along with their experiences from developing it and applying it.
The second presenter, Kathy Mølstad, Senior Adviser for the Norwegian Nursing Association, presented the Norwegian their experiences from developing and applying a strategy for eHealth and later a platform for innovation.
There were about 30 participants in the webinar, and some of them were actively involved in the discussion that followed the presentations. Among other topics, the discussion evolved around nursing aspects of Electronic Health Records in Nordic and other countries.
VideoNovember 19, 2018
JUN 11, 2018 - TeleCardiology WG
"Artifical Intelligence in Cardiology" (Nina Sesto, Yann Fleureau, moderators Alexandru Mischie and Adolfo Sparenberg).