M-Health: Best practices and new trends around patient monitoring at hospital @ home
DATE: June 25, 2020 (17:00 CET)
ISfTeH member Lean Health invites you to participate in the webinar "M-Health: Best practices and new trends around patient monitoring at hospital @ home."
This debate will feature international specialists who will share their vision, experience and future perspectives on ambulatory assistance:
- Dr. Delfim Rodrigues, National Program Coordinator for the Implementation of Home Hospitalization Units in the National Healthcare System, Portugal
- Dr. Sam Shah, Digital Health Tech Advisor, Department of International Trade, NHS, UK
- Prof. Christoph Thuemmler, Clinician at Helios Park Klinikum Leipzig, Professor of eHealth at Edinburgh Napier University, School of Computing and IEEE Senior Member
- Dr. Jon Lee-Davy, Head of IoT Healthcare at Vodafone Group
- How the home Hospitalization units have been developing and how they have contributed to the improvement of the national health systems.
- Perspectives and applicability of IoT technologies in the service of health digitization
Register for this webinar at: http://www.bigmarker.com/inscricao/M-Health-Best-Practices-and-new-trends-around-patient-monitoring-at-hospital-home